English Conversation Project

Hello everyone, Kiki here! (Actually my full name is Dewi Kirana Khairunnisa) I haven't post anything since I introduce my self. So, here it is my video that I made with my chairmate, Zefania Jasmin from X Science 3 about congratulation and compliment for our english project. I hope you can enjoy watching this video!


And that is the video! So, this is some of my conversation with my friend if you can't hear it clearly :)

•At street•
Kiki : Oh no sorry
Jasmin : No problem, thankyou
Kiki : Jasmin?!
Jasmin : Kiki?!
Kiki : What are you doing here?
Jasmin : I was discharged from the public library there
Kiki : Ohh, omg but long time no see? How are you?
Jasmin : I'm fine, thanks and What about you?
Kiki : I'm good
Jasmin: Nice, btw do you have any time to talk? If you have time, let's talk in the park!
Kiki : yeah sure lets go!

•At the park•
Kiki : Oh yeah, I heard you make your own business?
Jasmin : Yes, I opened my own cafe since last month.
Kiki : Wow, congratulation! I need to visit your cafe if I have a spend time. By the way, where is your cafe located?
Jasmin : I have two cafe branches, the first is in Singapore and the second in Karapitan Street, Bandung
Kiki : IN SINGAPORE? REALLY?
Jasmin : Yes I'm sure.
Kiki : Wow you did a great job!
Jasmin : Thank you! What about you? Are you accepted in any university?
Kiki : Yes, I accepted in Stanford University.
Jasmin : Wow congratulation! You did such a good job! Nice to hear your good news!
Kiki : Thankyou. You too. Congratulation about your success to make your own cafe too, btw.
Jasmin : What major do you take?
Kiki : I take master of business administration.
Jasmin : Are there any study tips for entering Stanford?
Kiki : There are no spesific things I guess. Maybe I just never feel satisfied with all the knowledge I had, so I always curious about various aspects, and I always manage my time by making a to do list table.
Jasmin : Wow you can manage and learn well. So you deserve to get that program!
Kiki : Thankyou. And, do you have any tips for those to want to make their own bussiness? Cause, you know, I start to learn business since I was accepted in my university, so I need to learn from someone that already experience better than me.
Jasmin : Hmm. Let's see. I think the first step is you need to make concept of the business that you will make. Remember, you have to choose that make you interest.
Kiki : Ok. What else?
Jasmin : Then, looking for something that people need the most right now. If you're already know what it is, you can go for it. And you need to search the efficient location, so people can find your business easily.
Kiki : Woah that is so useful. Thanks a lot for the tips! I appreciate it.
Jasmin : No problem.
Kiki : Oh yeah, by the way I need to go right now. Is it ok if I left now?
Jasmin : Sure. Take care and goodbye!
Kiki : Ok. I'll start to send you a message after this. See you later!

Ok, that's it for now. Thank you so much for watching and I'm really sorry if there are some mistakes that I made so far. See you later!

Komentar

Postingan Populer