My journey in The Wonderful Borobudur



Hello everyone! At this time, my friend and I will be going to tell you about our experience visited Borobudur, Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. So, last holiday my friend, Jasmin and I went to Borobudur. Borobudur is a famous Buddhist temple which is one of the UNESCO heritage. The reason why Borobudur is very famous and to be a which one of the historical heritage because Borobudur has a high aesthetic and philosophical value. The origin of the discovery of the Borobudur temple was originally located in a hidden place, the temple is located under a layer of soil, volcanic dust and shrubs. 

The first thing that we do when we arrived in Borobudur temple is looking around and start learning a new thing that we never know before by encountered at the beginning of the door to the Borobudur temple there is a pavilion and also a room that displays a documentary film about the history, origin, and construction of the Borobudur temple. The film show audience about the journey Borobudur temple was found and also the construction process. 

When Jasmin & I went around the temple. We saw that there is a stone carving that tells the history of Buddhism came to Indonesia at the wall of the temple. There is 3 type of relief, at the bottom, there is Kamadhatu which explains the philosophy about humans who still have the wrath of lust. In the middle, there is a Rupadhatu which explains where the world is no longer dominated by lust but is still bound by form and shape and in the first tier, there is Arupadhatu who explains where it is not bound by the lust of form. And all of the relief had a story and explained by an amazing carving

After we tired of learning philosophy and history about Buddhism by saw the relief, Jasmin took some pictures and I just take a photo of her. After that, we enjoy our times to see a good view from the top of the temple.  We took several aesthetic photos from several perspectives in Borobudur. A good view, nice weather, and a sophisticated & valuable heritage. Such a beautiful moment.

There is some photos that we got there. If you want to see some :)


So, I think that's it for now. I am really sorry if there is or maybe there are some mistakes that I made. I hope you can learn something new by reading my blog. Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan Populer