My Life

My name is Dewi Kirana Khairunnisa. You can call me Kiki. I was born in Bandung more precisely in RS. Emma on 1 April 2005. I live in Kalimantan Street No. 8. I live there with my parents, my siblings, my grandparents, my uncle, and my cats. Now, I'm going to tell you a little story about my life and my family. I am the second child, I have one big sister that just graduated from 3 Senior High School and one little brother in the third grade. My dad is a soldier and my mom is a house-wife. I grew up in a military household because most of my family's job is a soldier.

Because my dad is a soldier, we always move to another city several times. Since I was born, my family and I already move to another city seven times. Not too long since I was born in Bandung, we moved to Aceh because my dad was appointed there. Actually, I don't really remember my life when my family and I lived in Aceh. I just remember that my dad was appointed to Blora after he gets appointed to Aceh. I really enjoyed my childhood in Blora. I live in Blora for 3 years and I have a lot of friends there. And that makes my kindergarten life is so fun. I met someone that is my best friend until now in Blora. Blora is a memorable city for me. Too bad, my dad was appointed to Klaten when I really enjoyed my time in Blora.

My family and I lived in Klaten for 10 months. I started my elementary school life in Klaten, it's fun but I can't quickly adapt myself to my school. But, before I can adapt myself to the neighborhood, we moved to Purwodadi because my dad was appointed there. Surprisingly, I can adapt to my new school really well and quick, I don't actually know why I can adapt that fast because, on my first day of school, I already got a lot of friends. My family and I lived there for one and a half years. Then, my dad was appointed to Palembang, but my parents decided to live in Jogjakarta while my dad works in Palembang.

 We lived in Jogjakarta for just one month because my dad's senior told us to moved to Palembang to follow my dad. Actually, Jogjakarta is a lovely city, but we must leave that city at that time. I lived in Palembang for such a long time but not that long. I studied in SDN 179 since I was in second grade until I was in fourth grade. My family and I had so many beautiful memory in Palembang, we lived there for three and a half years. Then, my dad was appointed to Jakarta, but my family decided to live in Bandung while my dad works in Jakarta.

 I moved to Bandung when I was in fourth grade and I studied in SDN Merdeka. After finished my elementary school, I studied at 5 Junior High School. As you know, after graduated from 5 Junior High School, I study at 3 Senior High School. I live in Bandung for five years and still counting.  I really enjoy my life in Bandung and I hope my family and I shouldn't move to another city because I already feel comfortable in Bandung, and it feels hard to leave this amazing city.

Komentar

Postingan Populer