Edupassion 2020

Hello my friends! For today's topic I'm going to share my experience in an event that held by my own school named Edupassion 2020. So, basically this event is an event that serve a lot of booth that filled by some universities from around Indonesia. We can ask for a lot of information there, and also we can get some souvenirs from them. Oops, almost forgot, we also can watch some presentation from some universities which is very useful for us to get some new information about that university and its major.
For this event, we got 2 task to do. The first one is we have to get a signature from any booth as many as we can get and the second one, we have to make a vlog that shows our activities in Edupassion 2020 also we have to add an interview in that vlog.
And now I'm gonna show you guys the video that Jasmin and I made in Edupassion 2002. So, here we go!!!
If you want to watch the vlog, please click the link down below! :)

↓↓↓↓↓↓







Komentar

Postingan Populer