Raena's Future Career Dialogue

Hello, my lovely readers!!! It's been a while since I wrote something on my blog. Before we go to the main topic, I'll give you a quick update about me. Since there's a COVID-19 in the whole world, I've been quarantined in my house for so long. After my 10th grade is over, I don't do anything productive cause all I do just laying around in my bed, do a movie marathon, play my ukulele, and other boring stuff. But, since my sophomore year started by now, I can't do those things anymore because I should do my school tasks, just like this one. Okay, let's end the quick update here and get started on the main topic.

So, for today, I will make a dialogue that contains offers and suggestions, and also I will take a career as the theme. After all, I hope you guys interested to read it and will like it in the end.

Dialogue about Raena's Career


One day, on a peaceful day, when corona ends, Raena who is a fresh graduate from a famous university visited a cafe nearby and grab a coffee. But before she turns around, she found out that someone who makes the coffee is her senior in her university.
Raena: Excuse me, are you Edsel? an alumnus from Blogger University?
Edsel: Um, yeah, that's probably me. Do I know you?
Raena: Oh my god, it's really you. I am Raena your junior at Blogger University. Do you still remember me?
Edsel: Raena? Raena... OH! The one who always brings us food in the archery club!
Raena: Hahaha, yeah, that's me.
Edsel: You look quite different now, though. My bad for not recognizing you in the first place.
Raena: That's totally fine. How are you? Do you work here?
Edsel: Um, yeah, things going great and yes, I do work here.
Raena: That's great
Edsel: Oh, just let me clean this up, and let's have a chit-chat.
Raena: Is that okay? Am I bothering you?
Edsel: Of course it's okay. I own this place by the way
Raena: *gasps* Oh, sorry, I didn't know that
Edsel: Haha, it's okay. Just wait for a second
After Edsel puts everything in the place, they are headed to one of the most comfortable sit in the cafe and start talking about a few things.
Edsel: Raena, I heard you are the best graduate in your class. Congratulation! I'm so proud of you.
Raena: Thank you very much!!
Edsel: No worries. By the way, what's your plan in the future?
Raena: Actually, I'm planning to take my master degree but I still think about it. My parents told me to take it because it will be a waste if I don't take the master degree since I am the best graduate. But, deep in my heart, I want to try something different. You know, my life is kinda boring so I want to make it colorful.
Edsel: Ahh, I see. Then, why don't you try to work here in my place? I actually have a job vacancy.
Raena: Really? Can I? What is that?
Edsel: Lately, my manager resigns from his job because of his family problem, and I can't find someone who is capable for that job desk. It's been so hard doing this business without a capable manager.
Raena: I'm so sorry for you
Edsel: So, do you interested? If you want it, I can take the contract right now.
Raena: Um, wait. Can I really work as the manager here? I mean, I just a fresh graduate who don't have any experience.
Edsel: Raena, I've known you from a long time ago and I know how hard worker you are. You can immediately take the manager's job desk as fast as you can remembering how competent and capable you are.
Raena: Um, I don't think I am that capable enough. But, I will think about it because I lowkey want to take the master degree, and actually there is one university that already accepts me.
Edsel: Oh, I see that you are in the confuse stage by now. But, let me say this to you. If you work here, you will gain more experience that you will not get from your university life. Not only that, but you can also improve your skill while working here because I will always guide you. I believe that you just need the experience to be a more than capable manager. Oh, I guarantee that your life will be more colorful too.
Raena: Okay, but please give me some time to think about it.
Edsel: But, what makes you so uncertain? I mean, this is a great offer.
Raena: I lowkey want to take my master's degree since the university who accepts me is a high-rated university. And I also think about my parents. They will be so upset if I don't take my master degree and I get the reason why they want me to take the master degree. I'm so sorry for being wishy-washy.
Edsel: Hmm, that's okay. I mean, it's natural for being uncertain in this situation.
Raena: Thank you for understanding me.
Edsel: But, Raena, can I give you a little suggestion?
Raena: Sure.
Edsel: I think you should do a little research of the advantages and the disadvantages of two of your option, then you can choose the best decision for your life. And remember, life is not only about a degree or someone else's happiness. This is your life and your happiness is the most important thing you should deal with. In this case, let's forget the fact that I am the one who offers you a job. There is always a deficiency and advantages in your decision, whatever it is. So, I hope you can accept every deficiency in your decision later when you already decide. And, remember this one thing, you should happy and glad about your decision and never regret it, whether it's to take the master degree or the job. Remember, you should mind your happiness when you decide it and then your future career will be so bright.
Raena: Thank you, Edsel. I owe you so much that I can't help it. I promise I will contact you when I already get my decision yet.
Edsel: Glad to help. I will be waiting for your call!
Raena: Okay! *check her watch* Ah, I have to leave right now. Thank you so much for everything, Edsel! I'll see you soon!
Edsel: Already? All right, then. Bye!

Komentar

Postingan Populer