Private Letter

 Hello✨

Greetings from Indonesia🙌

My name is Dewi Kirana Khairunnisa, but to make it simple, you can call me Kiki. I'm a high school student who majoring in science and is in my sophomore year. I study in a high school located in a town I settled down, Bandung. I spend the last of my eight years in Bandung where I was born. April 1st, 2005 is when I brought to this world. But, even though I was born in Bandung, I haven't lived here that long. The fact that my dad is a soldier requires us to keep moving from one town to another. Do you know anything about Indonesia?🇮🇩

Moving on,

I've been focusing on my education life to achieve my dreams. I have the ambition to become a talented and wise doctor in the future. In order to achieve that, I have to go to a university that will be able to build me become a talented doctor. My biggest attention to become a doctor is to help a lot of small people in some particular small area so that everyone can maintain their health. 

For now, I already have a university that I really want to go in, so I've been studying hard to reach that. But then, I lowkey want to study abroad in the future. So I've been researching some university and scholarship even though I'm not confident with it because sometimes I'm lazy to even move an inch hehe. So, what about you? what's your dream? Please tell me about it! 🥺

Komentar

Postingan Populer