Recommendation Letter

 To Whom It May Concern:

The Rector of Stanford University


It is my pleasure to heartily recommend Dyandra Arcyane Zahra Gunawan to get the scholarship into Stanford University, majoring in Civil Engineering.

I am Dewi Kirana Khairunnisa, a classmate of Dyandra for two years and her study-mate. I have known Dyandra for only two years, but I can see through the potential she has. Dyandra is one individual I have friends with who has some stand-out character.

Throughout our moment, Dyandra displayed great talents in math-science and also public speaking. When we first met, I was immediately impressed with her ability to understand what the teacher explained pretty quickly also how confident she is when presented something in front of the class, but during the time we know each other, her understanding of math-science grew far more than that of her peers. More than that, Dyandra can improve her public speaking as time goes by.

From time to time, I can clearly see Dyandra's ability to understand a lot of difficult subjects like math, physics, and chemistry. Rather than other students, Dyandra can receive some new knowledge quickly. Furthermore, Dyandra will genuinely help other students to get the subject matter by explaining it slowly and clearly. Dyandra's ability does not stop at developing the subject matter but also in practice. As a study-mate of Dyandra, I always got into the same team when we have a practice lesson in physics. Dyandra always be an active member and lead the team to finish the task with her ability that can analyze something quickly.

However, it is not just her ability in subjects that impress me. Dyandra was a joy to study with because of her amazingly positive attitude and politeness. In my environment, Dyandra is known as a cheerful girl who has big dreams. Not only dreaming, but Dyandra also has the ambition to reach her dreams with her own hands. Her open-mindedness and her spirit to never give up were also necessary and valued not just by myself, but by her peers, who often relied on her to get the task done.

I am completely positive that Dyandra Arcyane Zahra Gunawan would be a great fit for your University. Not only will she bring the kind of skills and experiences you are looking for in an applicant, but she will also quickly become an asset and help your University grow in any way she can.

If you need more information or specific examples, please do not hesitate to contact me at kiyotaharumi25@gmail.com. As a recommendation letter likely only provides a snapshot of her talents and achievements, I would be happy to further elaborate on my time studying with her.


Sincerely,
Dewi Kirana Khairunnisa
A classmate and study-mate of Dyandra
XI MIPA 3 SMAN 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan Populer