Art Camp 2019

Hello, my creative friends! I have interesting news for you guys, hohoho. Can you guess what it is? No? Hmm... alright, I'll tell you what it is. Let me present to you... ART CAMP 2019!!!


So, Art Camp is an activity held by a creative student from 3 Senior High School Bandung to introduce you to art. In this event, you will get a marvelous experience that relates to art in an attractive way. We won't let you get bored by just sitting in the class and drawing in silence. We have a lot of activities that we can do to make you more interested in art. You can check the poster above this if you want to know the example of activities that we will do in the Art Camp 2019. I will explain to you a little bit about one of the activities that we will do at the Art Camp 2019. So, as I told you before, we won't just paint in a class. We will go around searching for reference and paint what we see outside. We will do land art painting, mural painting, and water balloon painting. Super fun right?! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, at the end of the event, there will be contests relate to what we've done in art camp. We won't announce further information about the contest that will be held until the art camp begin.

This event will be held at Taman Superhero, 21st until 22nd September 2019. And this event cost Rp150.000,00. With Rp150.000,00 you already got all the things that you need in an art camp (painting, food and drink, etc) Also, you will get rare merchandise from us!

For more information please contact 087822256410 (WA) or coolartcamp (line). And please visit our website at www.artcampsma3.com .

Oh yeah, this event is for public. So, anyone can join this event. Also, let us know if you are interested to join Art Camp 2019 by contacting us on our social media.

I think that's it for now. My apologies for the mistake. And I hope that you can participate to join this event :) Goodbye! And see you at ART CAMP 2019!!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer